Residents Students

Daleville Community Schools maintains open enrollment throughout the school year for new students who reside within our corporation boundaries. You will need to present the following documentation when enrolling:
  • Textbook rental payment (cash, check or charge)
  • Birth certificate
  • Driver's license
  • Current immunization records
  • Name and address of previous school
  • Guardianship/custody papers (if applicable)
  • IEP/Individualized Education Plan (if applicable)
  • 2 Proofs of residency (that contains current occupancy with name and address)
    • Examples:
      • Rental/lease agreement
      • Utility bill (gas, electric, etc.)
      • Closing papers or purchase, rental, or lease agreement
  • Child's Social Security Number
  • CHIRP Permission Form
  • Contact names and numbers in case parents are not available
  • Parent's work/cell numbers
  • Parent's emails